Dog Boarding That’s Perfect for Any Pampered Pooch
Royal Dog Boarding Service
Our professional staff gives attention, play time, and supervision while your dog is visiting with us to ensure the best care and safety. We are experienced with every breed and can handle your shy, playful, or hard-headed dog expertly.
Our dog boarding facility includes an indoor and outdoor play area for your pup. We ensure they have plenty of play time in the sun and with friends while they stay with us. If your dog prefers a quiet retreat, we also provide individual rooms they can relax in and receive daily visits from our staff.
FAQ / What You Need to Bring
For the safety of all our furry visitors we require proof that your dog is up to date on the following vaccines/shots:
- Bordetella – Kennel Cough
- DAV2PPv – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus
- CIV – Canine Flu (recommended for your dog’s safety)
- We also require that they are not sick
- Flea Treated (If we notice fleas, we will treat them at your expense)